Prof. (Dr. ) U C Jha
Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Lovely Professional University (LPU), India
M.Tech (IIT), Ph.D (NIT), Around 20 Years Exp.
Keynote Topic: Implementation of Green Manufacturing in Indian/ Global Industries
A distinguished academician, Prof. Jha is an alumnus of IIT, Madras. Prof. Jha is a former Director of CII Technology Centre and he has also served as the “Campus Director”, “Principal” , “Acting Director”, Vice Principal, “HOD” and “Head – R & D” in reputed educational groups. In his honour & a token of international recognition, he is in the Editorial Board of Eleven International Journals in which Nine are published from abroad. He has also visited Yale (Yale University,USA – An Ivy League University) – Great Lakes Research centre, University of Colombo (Sri Lanka), Tribhuvan University Kathmandu (Nepal) & Kasetsart University (Thailand) for Chairing the session or presentation of research paper.
His outstanding achievements have earned him a position in “Who's Who in the World” USA, 26th Anniversary Edition 2008, 28th Edition 2010, 29th Edition 2011, pearl edition 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015, which is a prestigious international publication of the most noteworthy individuals in their respective field and careers around the globe. He is an active researcher and has been recognised for his contribution to education. He has around 20 years of teaching,research, consultancy & industrial experience and has published & presented over 100 (Hundred) papers at International / National conferences & journals. He is in the Editorial Advisory Board of Journal of Management Development (Emerald, UK), Journal of Technology Management & Innovation (Chile, South America), Contemporary Management Research (Taiwan), International Journal of Applied Engineering Research & in Editorial Review Board of Journal of Information, Knowledge & Management (USA), International Journal of Modern Engineering (USA) .
He has been selected for several international awards : notable among them are the International Einstein Award for Scientific Achievement 2010, 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of 21st Century 2009/2010, International Scientist of the Year 2010 given by the International Biographical Centre, ENGLAND; and International Profiles of Accomplished Leaders 2010 and 2008 Man of the Year award representing India given by the by American Biographical Institute, Inc., USA.He has received Certificate of Participation from NASA, USA(for LRO ”Send your Name to the Moon” Project)
Dr. (Ms) T.Theivasanthi
International Research Center, Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil, India
Dr. (Ms) T.Theivasanthi of Kalasalingam University doing research in nanomaterials / nanotechnology; has 14 years of teaching experience; published many research articles/ books and h-index 9; life member of Indian Science Congress Association and Magnetics Society of India; serving as Editorial Board Member/ reviewer for some scientific journals; achieved many awards/ honours/ recognitions including - Madurai Women Achievers Award - 2013, Motivational Award - 2015 and 2015 Women’s Day Award of St.Annes College; achieved World Record in LIMCA Book of Records-2015 for nanotechnology invention “World’s first superparamagnetic plants materials” – named “Santhi Particles”, World Record– 2016 for innovative products "The World’s lowest priced graphene" & "World’s Smallest Particles of Vegetables" and World Record– 2017 for the invention "The World’s Smallest Anti-Viral Plant Particles". Other innovative products- Superparamagnetic lead nanoparticles, semiconducting lead Nanoparticles, Low cost-mass production of graphene, agricultural nanofertilisers, vegetable powder for diabetes, plants materials for diabetes & psoriasis and nanoparticles for treatment of EBOLA, DENGUE, HIV & H1N1 virus infection. Govt. of India shows interests to develop her inventions for the benefits of public; she has been invited to deliver lectures (more than 95) in International / National scientific conferences, foreign countries (China, Malaysia, Sri Lanka & Greece) and renowned institutes like National Institute of Technology, Anna University, Central University of all over India; she delivered Motivational Lectures for women, students and staff of institutes / Multi-national corporate companies like Cognizant Technologies; Economic Times and Telegraph have published news about her research; Thanthi TV, All India Radio, Minnal FM (Malaysia) and Bernama TV (Malaysia) have broadcasted her interviews.
The conference committee will be announcing the final list of Key-notes and Plenary Speakers in the conference schedule, which will be released 7-10 days prior to the conference. GRDS International Conferences are witnessed by well-known and eminent speakers. Following are few of such names.
- Ahmed H. A. Dabwan, Faculty of Chemical Engineering Technology,TATi University College, Malaysia
- Puneet Sharma, Registrar, Head of Department in Mechanical Engineering, Rajdhani Engineering College, India
- Dr. Ch. Rupa, Dept. of Computer Science & Engg.,VR Siddhartha Engineering College (Autonomous), Affiliated to JNTUK, Vijayawada, A.P India
- Dr Babasaheb M More, Brahmadevdada Mane, Institute of Technology, Solapur, India
- Dr. R. Prasada Rao, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Dr. M.V. Reddy, Department of Materials Science & Engineering and Physics, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Dr MD Saidin Wahab, Acting Director of Institute, Intergated Engineering, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn, Malaysia
- Dr. Md. Mamun Habib, Associate Professor, Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Kedah, Malaysia
- Mohd Faisal Bin Hushim, Department of Plant and Automotive Engineering,Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering,Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia,Parit Raja, Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia
- Dr. Vishweshwar Prabhappa Kallimani, Professor of Computer Engineering, University Technology Petronas, Tronoh, Malaysia
- Dr. Fahmida Khan, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
- Mohammad Bin Ismail, Faculty of Civil Engineering, UTM
- Farhad Memarzadeh, Director; Division of Technical Resource, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892-5759, USA
- Dr. T. Ramanathan, Faculty of Marine Sciences Annamalai University Tamil Nadu, India
- Prof (Dr.) Shreekant Tare, Principal and Professor in Mechanical Engineering, University College in Central, India
- Dr. Md. Aminur Rahman, Laboratory of Marine Biotechnology, Institute of Biosciences (IBS), Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Malaysia
- Dr. Nader Ale Ebrahim, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Dr. K C Mohite, Principal, C T Bora College, Pune, India (Ex-Dean, Faculty of Science, Savitribai Phule, Pune University, India