PROCEEDINGS (ABSTRACTS VOLUME)
- MATTER: International Journal of Science and Technology; ISSN 2454-5880
- Proceedings will also be submitted to CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure) for archiving and indexing.
SPECIAL ISSUE IN JOURNAL
Authors of all original full-length papers will be considered for publication in the following journal. Usual peer review policies apply.
MATTER: International Journal of Science and Technology is an open access, single blind, peer reviewed and refereed international journal.
The journal publishes research papers in the fields of physical sciences and engineering technology such as Astronomy and astrophysics, Chemistry, Chemical and Food Technology, Nanotechnology, Earth and atmospheric sciences, Physics, Environmental Science, Computer science and Information Technology, Engineering, Robotics and Automation, Materials science, Mathematics, Mechanics, Statistics, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biotechnology, and other upcoming areas of physical science and engineering technology.
‘Matter’ publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
- DOI assigned for all published articles
- Google Scholar Indexing
- CrossCheck iThenticate
- Referencing by CrossRef
- Portico (Digital Preservation)
- DRJI Indexing
- ROAD: Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources
- Index Copernicus
REGULAR ISSUE IN JOURNAL
Selected best papers from the conference will be considered for publication in this journal for an additional fee. Usual journal policies and peer-review policies apply:
Indian Journal of Science and Technology (INDJST); e-ISSN 0974-5645 and p-ISSN 0974-6846
- Chemical Abstract Services (CAS)
- J-Gate Plus
- Research Bible
- Ulrich's Periodical Directory
- Indian Science Abstracts
- Index Copernicus, Poland
- Thomson Reuters, ISI
- Indian Science.in
MORE PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES
The following journals do not allocate special issues. Selected best papers from the conference will be considered for publication in this journal and APC will be borne by the Conference Committee. Usual journal policies and peer-review policies apply:
- Healthcare: The Journal of Delivery Science and Innovation, ELSEVIER, 2213-0764
- Life Sciences, ELSEVIER, Impact Factor: 2.296
- 3 Biotech, Springer
- Health Information Science and Systems, Springer
- Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, ELSEVIER, ISSN: 2215-0986
- Energy and Buildings, ELSEVIER, Impact Factor: 2.465
- Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer
- Advances in Manufacturing, Springer
- Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies, Taylor & Francis
- International Journal of Green Energy, Taylor & Francis
- Chemical Engineering Journal, ELSEVIER, Impact Factor: 4.058
- International Journal of Supply Chain Management, Scopus Indexed