International Academic Conferences promote international dissemination of knowledge and development of cross-national academic fraternity. The participants come from different backgrounds and countries. They share their researches, experiences and informally create long-lasting bonds.
It has been commonly observed that people lack the motivation and confidence of taking part in international events, basically due to self-made or cultural inhibitions.
We recognize this factor, and we make sure to support and motivate first timers and also seasoned academicians by:
- Generating your academic and professional relationships
- Boosting your morale and confidence of presenting your research in an international platform
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism
The participation in the international conference may be under following categories:
- Original Research Articles
- Published Articles
- Research Poster
- Dissertation/ PhD Synopsis
- Research Abstract
- Listener/ Co-author
- Abstract/ Paper/ Synopsis Submission
Prospective authors are invited to submit Full Papers/ Abstract of Original Research work or, Synopsis of PhD/Dissertation, Published work, View-points or Way Forward/ Poster by filling the online application form.
Salient Features of Conference
- International Dissemination and Synthesis of Knowledge
- Generation of Multi-national Academic community
- Global Networking and Collaboration
- Opportunity for presenting PhD Thesis/ Dissertation/ Already published work
- Opportunity for presenting and discussing Original concepts/ Viewpoints/ Way forward/ Literature review
- Opportunity to retain copyright of presented research work for publication in other reputed journals of choice
- Opportunity to publish research work (in English) in our collaborated International Journals with ISBN/ISSN number, indexing and impact factor
- Papers are invited in English, Thai, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and Farsi (There will be separate sessions for participants presenting other than English)
- Presentation in Oral/ Poster/ Video format
- Affordable conferences at best locations around the world
What makes us different?
Real networking and socializing. We try to give participants real network/relation building experience by:
- We have team building/socializing/gaming sessions where the participants mix with one another and talk to one another in an informal environment.
- We arrange the entire conference (coffee breaks, lunches and presentations) in such a way that participants may interact with each other freely.
- We try and add each one to our LinkedIn/Facebook accounts so that all of us may have long term and everlasting friendly relations.
Presentation modes and options (Oral, Poster and Video)
Oral/ Poster/ Recorded Video (You may record on your HD Phone/ Camera in a closed room with proper lighting, any friend/ colleague/ expert to present your research in our unique 10 minute presentation format).
Prompt and hassle free services
This is one of our most appealing strength. We reply to the emails promptly and understand the need of our participant. Our staff gives all efforts to make the things Hassle free and add value to our participants.
Best Paper Award
The Best Paper Award will be selected by our Award Committee. Every conference carries this award and the winner is awarded with an e-certificate post conference by email.
Review and Acceptance
The 'Acceptance/ Invitation Letter' for the conference is provided on the basis of the review of submitted 'Abstract'. The review of submitted abstract takes around 3-4 working days. The review is based on:
- Match to conference theme
- Completeness of Abstract
- Attractiveness of the research
Abstracts should contain following:
- Relevant and complete title (ideally upto 15 words)
- Full Names, Affiliatons, Emails of author(s)
- Research Abstract (ideally 150-300 words) indicating: Research Objectives, Methodology, Findings, Research Outcomes, Future Scope
- 3 to 5 Keywords